BOOSTED 98102 V-Band 1.22 Turbocharger 2500HP, Hi Temp Black Finish
External Wastegate, V-Band Inlet & Exhaust Flanges
Aeroflow Performance Boosted turbochargers are designed specifically for the enthusiast who wants optimal performance at a competitive price. Boosted Turbochargers have a range of specific turbos to meet your power goals, driving style and budget. Boosted turbocharger's utilise billet compressor wheels and feature the latest aerodynamic design that maximises horsepower and boost response throughout the rev range. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to extremely high exhaust gas temperatures.
Boosted Turbocharger's are available in 360° journal bearing, dual and triple ceramic ball bearing cartridges designed to prolong the turbo lifespan and improve shaft balance. Boosted Turbocharger's are also available in oil/water or oil cooled versions to help keep temperatures to a minimum. The boosted range of turbos are available with a ported shroud compressor cover housing which increases surge resistance and provides reliable, continuous power throughout the engine's RPM. Boosted turbochargers are available for a direct bolt-on for some Ford's and Nissan's with further models in development. Boosted turbos are available in natural aluminium or high temp black compressor cover options.
Recommended horsepower rating: 1000-2500HP
Recommended engine displacement: 3.0L to 7.0L
- 360° journal bearing
- 7075 billet 7 + 7 compressor wheel
- Ported shroud compressor cover
- This is an oil cooled turbocharger
- Speed sensor port included in compressor cover (Speed sensor sold separately, AF8050-1010)
- External wastegate sold separately
- Turbo drain gasket included in turbo kit
- Must use a -6AN oil feel line to maintain core temperature (Warranty VOID if not used)
- V-Band single entry turbine inlet flange
- SiMo-nodular cast iron rear housing
- V-Band turbine outlet flange
- V-Band compressor outlet flange
- 1/4" NPT oil feed fitting (sold separately) or a 38mm 2-bolt oil feed plate with M8 x 1.25mm thread size
- 50.80mm bolt centre turbo drain flange with M8 x 1.25mm thread size
Extended Tip: 138mm
Compressor Inlet: 6" slip fit
Compressor Outlet: V-Band (AF8080-1007)
Turbine Inlet Flange: V-Band (AF8080-1028)
Turbine Outlet Flange: V-Band (AF8080-1029)
Boosted by Aeroflow products are manufactured to industry standard specifications from quality materials. Utmost care is taken to ensure products are free from blemishes, inconsistencies and defects. Aeroflow products carry a one year warranty from the date of purchase however warranty will be void if the product is not used in the correct way for which it was intended. Boosted Turbochargers and replacement parts are designed for street use only. Products used in race applications and/or products that have been modified, damaged, incorrectly installed or incorrectly/poorly maintained are not covered by this warranty. Proof of purchase will be required for all warranty claims.
Boosted 360° journal bearing turbochargers must use a -6AN oil feel line to maintain core temperature.