BOOSTED 6762 XR6 1.06 Turbocharger 1000HP, Hi Temp Black Finish
Internal Wastegate, T3 Inlet Flange, FG XR6 5-Bolt Exhaust Flange
Aeroflow Performance Boosted turbochargers are designed specifically for the enthusiast who wants optimal performance at a competitive price. Boosted Turbochargers have a range of specific turbos to meet your power goals, driving style and budget. Boosted turbocharger's utilise billet compressor wheels and feature the latest aerodynamic design that maximises horsepower and boost response throughout the rev range. The turbine wheel is constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to extremely high exhaust gas temperatures.
Boosted Turbocharger's are available in 360° journal bearing, dual and triple ceramic ball bearing cartridges designed to prolong the turbo lifespan and improve shaft balance. Boosted Turbocharger's are also available in oil/water or oil cooled versions to help keep temperatures to a minimum. The boosted range of turbos are available with a ported shroud compressor cover housing which increases surge resistance and provides reliable, continuous power throughout the engine's RPM. Boosted turbochargers are available for a direct bolt-on for some Ford's and Nissan's with further models in development. Boosted turbos are available in natural aluminium or high temp black compressor cover options.
Recommended horsepower rating: 550-1000HP
Recommended engine displacement: 2.0L to 5.5L
- Dual ceramic ball bearing
- Point Milled 7075 billet compressor wheel
- Ported shroud compressor cover
- Speed sensor port included in compressor cover (Speed sensor sold separately, AF8050-1010)
- SiMo-nodular cast iron rear housing
- Standard 5-Bolt XR6 turbine outlet flange
- T3 single entry turbine inlet flange
- M14 x 1.5mm coolant port thread
- 7/16"-24 oil feed fitting with in-built restrictor (Warranty VOID if not used)
- 38mm bolt centre turbo drain flange with M8 x 1.25mm thread size
- Suits both Ford XR6 BA/BF and FG. Turbo housing will be supplied in FG configuration
- Billet Internal wastegate actuator with 9psi spring (different rate springs sold separately)
- Internal wastegate hole size is 32mm
- New boost reference port is required for this turbocharger. Install boost reference port into front compressor cover or intercooler piping to suit the OEM boost controller
Extended Tip: 87.5mm
Compressor Inlet: 4" Slip fit
Compressor Outlet: 2.5" Slip fit
Turbine Inlet Flange: T3
Turbine Outlet Flange: BA-BF XR6 5-Bolt
32mm internal wastegate with 9psi actuator
Boosted by Aeroflow products are manufactured to industry standard specifications from quality materials. Utmost care is taken to ensure products are free from blemishes, inconsistencies and defects. Aeroflow products carry a one year warranty from the date of purchase however warranty will be void if the product is not used in the correct way for which it was intended. Boosted Turbochargers and replacement parts are designed for street use only. Products used in race applications and/or products that have been modified, damaged, incorrectly installed or incorrectly/poorly maintained are not covered by this warranty. Proof of purchase will be required for all warranty claims.
This Boosted ball bearing turbocharger from Aeroflow Performance does not feature an internal oil flow restrictor. A -4AN fitting is provided with a built in external oil feed restrictor and must be used to ensure oil does not push past the seals and shorten the life span of the turbocharger. Should you choose not to use the provided -4AN fitting then an external oil feed restrictor (AF399-04 or AF399-03, available for purchase separately) must be installed in the turbo oil feed line at the engine side and turbo side of the line. Failure to use a suitable restrictor will void the warranty. Boosted turbochargers that feature water cooling ports must have these ports connected to the water cooling system in order to cool the turbocharger core. Failure to connect any and all of these ports will void all warranties.